What's happening at TYPO3Camp Vienna 2022
Friday, April 22nd
Sightseeing Tour Vienna - all informations about the tour: www.typo3camp.at/news/vienna-sightseeing-tour/
6:00 pm Warmup-Party with Pre-Registration at Café Einstein (Rathausplatz 4, 1010 Vienna)
Let's chat, have a couple of drinks and ring in TYPO3Camp Vienna 2022 together.
More info coming soon ...
Saturday, April 23rd
starting at 08:30 am
Entry, Registration, Morning Coffee
10:00 - 11:00 am
Welcome and Session Planning
11:00 - 11:30 am
11:45 am - 1:30 pm
1:30 - 2:30 pm
Lunch break (warm buffet at the camp location)
2:30 - 4:30 pm
TYPO3 live Certifications
2:30 - 5:15 pm
starting at 7:00 pm
Dinner at Bierheuriger zum Gangl (Alserstraße 4, 1090 Vienna)
Sunday, April 24th
starting at 09:00 am
10:00 - 10:30 am
10:45 am - 1:30 pm
1:30 – 2:30 pm
2:30 - 3:15 pm
Like all barcamp events, TYPO3Camp Vienna 2022 will be organized by its participants: The featured sessions and topics are going to be provided by YOU!
The rules of a barcamp:
- 1st Rule: Talk about the barcamp.
- 2nd Rule: Blog about the barcamp.
- 3rd Rule: If you want to present yourself, you must introduce your topic.
- 4th Rule: Only a few words intros.
- 5th Rule: As many presentations at a time as facilities allow for.
- 6th Rule: No pre-scheduled presentations (except for online sessions), no tourists.
- 7th Rule: Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
- 8th Rule: If this is your first time at a barcamp, you HAVE to present. (OK, you don’t really HAVE to, but try to find someone to present with, or at least ask questions and be an interactive participant.)