Data Protection Statement
This website is operated by supseven, Fockygasse 29, 1120 Vienna, Austria ("we" / "us"). This statement describes how we, as data controller, process your personal data in connection with this website and in the course of any other contact by you or with you as an interested party.
1. What data we process about you
In the course of your visit to this website, we will collect the following information: date and time a page was accessed on our website, the address of the page accessed (URL), your IP address, name and version of your web browser, the website (URL) you visited before accessing this website and certain cookies (see Point 2 below). Following contact by you or with you away from this website, we will process the following of your personal details: name, address, contact details, professional activity, contact method and documentation of the communication with you (e.g. e-mails). There is no obligation for you to actually provide the data we ask for. However, if you do not do so, it may be difficult to communicate with you as an interested party.
3. Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with this website and to further improve and develop this website;
- to create usage statistics;
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- to communicate with you as an interested party and to provide you with relevant information.
4. Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our overriding legitimate interest (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation), which consists of achieving the purposes mentioned above in Point 3.
5. Transfer of your personal data
The personalised data provided will be collected by our IT service provider for the above-mentioned purposes as part of the operation of the website.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. You will only receive the newsletter if you have consented to receiving it. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without providing reasons. In order to register for our newsletter, you have to provide your name and e-mail address. Registering for our newsletter involves a double opt-in procedure in order to offer you optimal security. The newsletter will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration. You can change your e-mail address or any other personal data you have given us at any time by contacting us by e-mail. Your personal data shall not be shared with third parties or disclosed to third parties and will be used for no other purpose than for sending the newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can cancel it at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the footer of each newsletter.
7. Your rights in connection with personal data
You have a number of rights (subject to the conditions of applicable law) including,
- the right to check whether we have stored personal data about you and which data we have stored, and to receive copies of this data;
- the right to demand that any of your personal data that is incorrect or is not processed in accordance with the law should be rectified supplemented or deleted;
- the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and
- under certain circumstances the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the consent given previously for such processing;
- the right to demand data transferability;
- the right to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
8. Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
1120 Vienna, Austria
Your Cookie Settings
Feel free to always adjust or change your preferences.